The National Association of Home Builders’ International Builder Show is just around the corner! We are pleased to announce Lita Dirks’ and Erin Hurley’s education sessions. Be sure to save the dates!
- 2024 Kitchen Trends: Buzzworthy Design Ideas Buyers Want
The kitchen is one of the spaces in the home that motivates the buyer to purchase. See the various styles, colors, finishes, appliances, lighting, and other kitchen items that help to inspire the dream—and get new home buyers to take out their checkbooks. You’ll hear the latest research and gain practical insights through first-hand stories and experiences of an interior designer, architectural professional, and appliance expert as they outline the features most in demand for the coming year.
Join Erin Hurley, Sarah McDaniel, and Mallika Thomas will share their insights on:
- What makes a kitchen functional and beautiful today?
- Latest trends in appliances, faucets, lighting, and hard finishes.
- Features and design elements that are most likely to motivate prospects to purchase.
- Merchandising and marketing tactics to appeal to various buyer segments.
- The Power of Interior Design in Sales Success
Join Lita Dirks and Adrienne Albert as they delve into the world of interior design and its impact on sales as an expert interior designer teams up with a veteran marketer to unveil strategies builders can employ to enhance their product’s interior presentation and boost sales. Learn how to harness the power of interior aesthetics to create homes and communities that resonate with potential homebuyers on a personal and inspirational level. Through dynamic discussion and captivating photographs, we’ll highlight the design features that today’s diverse buyers are looking for and how to turn them into a formidable sales asset.
What You’ll Learn:
- Explore the latest interior design trends and how to use the positioning of interior design with the strategy of sales success.
- Discover how a well-designed interior can create emotional connections.
- Learn new design aesthetic trends and how they help elevate perceived value to your potential homebuyers.
- Understand how to implement interior design trends to help differentiate properties in a competitive market.
Be sure to register for the International Builders’ Show and we’ll see you there! Contact us if you are going to IBS, we would love to meet up! We design and merchandise model homes that elicit dreams of home ownership, set our client’s product apart from the competition, and help homes sell.